Orthopaedics & Joint Replacement
Bone and Joint Institute at Aakash Healthcare offers the most comprehensive solutions in the area of Orthopaedics, for adults and paediatrics. Our dedicated team of Orthopaedic specialists, coupled with state of the art diagnostics, internationally accepted surgical protocols and a full-fledged rehabilitation program ensure the best treatment possible.
Our Orthopaedic specialists offer expertise in Joint Replacement Surgery (Knee Replacement Surgery, Hip Replacement Surgery, Shoulder Replacement Surgery) and sports-related injuries. The team also treats various complex and commonplace orthopaedic diseases, namely joint reconstructions, which have been damaged by injuries, arthritis, infection etc.
For such an execution, the hospital is equipped with high-end technology in diagnostics and treatment. 3 Tesla MRI, 128 Slice CT, 4D/5D HD Ultrasound machines, Dexa Scans, Modular Operation Theatres with HEPA Filter and Laminar flow, just to name a few. Our operation theatres are also furnished with Computer Assisted Navigation, C-Arm for minimal invasive procedures, High Definition Arthroscopy systems, and advanced power drill systems to ensure unparalleled results.
Our speciality services include –
1) Knee Replacement Surgery
- Unicondylar knee replacement.
- Failed or revision joint replacement.
2) Hip Replacement
- Cement less total hip replacement.
- Hip resurfacing/Surface replacement artroplasty.
- Cement less bipolar/Partial hip replacement.
3) Sports Medicine
- Knee Arthroscopy – ACL/PCL reconstructions and Menisectomy.
- Shoulder Arthroscopy – Bankart and Rotator Cuff repairs.
4) Complex Trauma Care
- High velocity trauma care.
- Failed and neglected trauma care.
- Acetabular fracture and pelvis fracture fixation.
5) Paediatric Orthopaedics
- Congenital deformities – dislocated hips, club feet, etc.
- Polio – surgeries and deformity correction.
6) Spine Related Service
- Spinal Injuries – Endoscopic spine surgeries.
- Deformity correction.