Hospital Visiting Hours
- Economy room – 1 attendant allowed only. Double & Single room- 1 attendant & 1 visitor only.
- Wards – 11:00am to 12:00 pm or 5:00pm to 6:00 pm
- ICU – 11:00am to 12:00 pm or 5:00pm to 6:00 pm
- ICU – 1 attendant per ICU will be allowed to stay in the hospital premises in patient waiting lounge.
Policy and rules for visitors
- Children under the age of 12 are not allowed on patient floors. This is to protect children from catching any infection. Sanitize hands before and after visiting.
- Use of mobile phones is prohibited where critical medical equipment and patient monitoring systems are in operation. Please read and follow all posted signs about the usage of cell phones, only in approved areas. If you use your cell phone in approved areas, please speak in a soft tone so that other patients are not disturbed.
- Visitors are expected to wear/display their passes within the hospital premises. In case of loss of the pass, you may get in touch with the IP Front Desk located at the main entrance of the hospital
- Carrying flowers while visiting patients is not allowed
- Do not bring outside eatables inside the hospital premises
- Smoking, Spitting, Chewing of Pan and tobacco within the premises is strictly prohibited.
- Do not leave any valuables in the patient's room. Hospital shall not be responsible for the loss of any such personal belongings.
Policy for attendants
When the patient is in the room, one attendant is permitted to stay with patient at all times and when the patient is shifted to OT or ICU, the room shall be vacated and one ICU Lounge pass will be issued.