Treatment at Aakash Healthcare
Aakash Healthcare Super Specialty Hospital offers essentially all medical services a patient might need. Our inpatient and outpatient care is par excellence. We have state of the art modular operation theatres,cath lab, radio diagnosis and laboratory, which are furnished with new age equipment for unprecedented patient care, ensuring speedy recovery.
Our clinicians and support staff take the extra mile for patients. We strictly follow internationally accepted surgical and infection control protocols, striving to offer the best treatment possible. Our experienced surgeons ensure painless procedures for patients and strive for reduced hospital stay, so that our patients can spend more time with loved ones at home and less time in the hospital.
Interventional Radiology department at Aakash Healthcare Super Speciality Hospital offers a single window for all minimally invasive procedures using image guidance. The department offers all types of vascular and non-vascular interventions and state of the art digital mammography, stereotactic breast biopsy services, high resolution ultrasound & colour dopplerservices for breast, infertility and vascular disorders. The scope of the procedures is being expanded gradually to cover the entire gambit of interventions.The department is equipped with state of the art equipment such as flat panel Cath Lab with digital subtraction & 3 dimensional rotational angiography, premium colour Doppler machine, digital mammography & stereotactic breast biopsy system, backed by stringent quality checks.
Our faculty includes highly experienced, skilled, distinguished and dedicated doctors supported by professional, and a patient friendly paramedical team.
Services and Treatments Offered
- Peripheral Vascular disease screening
- Peripheral angiographies & angioplasties (Carotid, Renal, Iliac, subclavian, venous, mesenteric, aortic, below knee arteries)
- Venous angioplasties & stenting
- Non-Surgical control of life threatening bleeding from Gastrointestinal tract (Blood in vomit/stool), Genito-urinary tract (blood in urine), Respiratory tract (coughing blood)
- Catheter directed thrombolytic therapy in veins & arteries (to save the limbs from reduced supply due to clot in them)
- Chemotherapy for tumors
- Pre-operative devascularisation of vascular tumors (thus reducing blood loss during surgery)
- Embolization of arterio-venous malformations (treating abnormal bunch of vessels without surgery / facilitating complete removal).
- Varicose vein ablation by Laser /radiofrequency ablation (treatment without surgery)
- Aortic aneurysm stent grafting (by non-surgical treatment)
- Endovascular management of post traumatic pseudo aneurysm
- Transjugular intrahepatic portosystemic shunts (TIPS)
- Uterine fibroid embolization
- Inferior vena cava filter insertions
- Aneurysm coiling
- Embolization of arterio-venous malformations
- Image guided insertion of central lines
Non vascular Procedures
- Image guided (Ultrasound/ CT guided) fine needle aspiration & biopsies from various regions (including biopsy from kidney, breast, liver, bone &tumors in various regions)
- Percutaneous transhepatic biliary drainage
- Biliary stenting
- Percutaneous nephrostomy
- Percutaneous drainages of deep seated abscesses
- Fallopian tube recanalization
- Radiofrequency ablation of tumors
- Intraoperative ultrasound guidance for excision of non-palpable breast lesions
- Mammography & Breast
- Digital Mammography
- High resolution Sonomammography
- Ultrasound guided breast FNAC
- Stereotactic guided Core breast biopsy
- Ultrasound guided aspiration of cysts