She is the author of the following publications:
- Kumar DA, Agarwal A, Nair V, Jacob S, Prakash G, Agarwal A. Rotational lamellar scleral flap for the management of post-trabeculectomy bleb leak. Eye Contact Lens. 2013 Jul;39(4):e21-4.
- Jacob S, Nair V, Prakash G, Ashok Kumar D, Agarwal A, Agarwal A. Turnaround technique for intrastromal corneal ring implantation in eyes with false channel dissection. J Cataract Refract Surg. 2010 Aug;36(8):1253-60.
- Jacob S, Prakash G, Ashok Kumar D, Nair V, Agarwal A, Agarwal A. Anterior segment transplantation with a novel biosynthetic graft. Eye Contact Lens. 2010 Mar;36(2):130-6.
- Agarwal A, Kumar DA, Nair V. Cataract surgery in the setting of trauma. CurrOpinOphthalmol. 2010 Jan;21(1):65-70.
- Agarwal A, Brubaker JW, Mamalis N, Kumar DA, Jacob S, Chinnamuthu S, Nair V, Prakash G, Meduri A, Agarwal A. Femtosecond-assisted lamellar keratoplasty in atypical Avellino corneal dystrophy of Indian origin. Eye Contact Lens. 2009 Sep;35(5):272-4.
- Nair V, Kumar DA, Prakash G, Jacob S, Agarwal A, Agarwal A. Bilateral spontaneous in-the-bag anterior subluxation of PCIOL managed with glued IOL technique: A case report. Eye Contact Lens. 2009 Jul;35(4):215-7.
- Soosan J, Agarwal A, Nair V, Karnati S, Kumar DA, Prakash G. Comparison of Outcomes of Suprabrow Single-Stab and 3-Stab Incision Frontalis Sling Surgery. Asia-Pacific Journal of Ophthalmology. 1(2):91-96, March/April 2012.
- Gupta S, Bhaskar PK, Bhardwaj R, Chandra A, Chaudhry VN, Chaudhry P, Ali A, Mukherjee A, Mutsuddi M. MTHFR C677T Predisposes to POAG but Not to PACG in a North Indian Population: A Case-Control Study.PLoS One. 2014 Jul 23;9(7):e103063.
- Jacob S, Agarwal A, Chaudhry P, Narasimhan S, Chaudhry VN. A new clinic-tomographic classification and management algorithm for Descemet’s membrane detachment.Cont Lens Anterior Eye. 2015 Oct;38(5):327-33.
- Gupta S, Pathak E, Chaudhry VN, Chaudhry P, Mishra R, Chandra A, Mukherjee A, Matsuddi M. A novel mutation in FRMD 7 causes X-linked idiopathic congenital nystagmus in a North Indian family. NeurosciLett 2015 June;597:170-5.
She also presented the following papers:
- Poster presented at the World Ophthalmology Congress, Hong Kong, Jun 28-Jul 2, 2008. Khokhar SK, Nair V, Saxena R "Evaluation of Visual outcomes in Children with Bilateral Congenital Cataract"
- Poster presented at the World Ophthalmology Congress, Hong Kong, Jun 28-Jul 2, 2008. Saxena R, Nair V, Khokhar SK "Effect of strabismus and Nystagmus on Visual Outcomes in Children with Bilateral Congenital Cataract"
- She has been involved in writing chapters in books such as Microincision cataract surgery: The art and science (Slack Inc), Objectively Structured Clinical Exam (Osce) in Ophthalmology (Jaypee brothers, 2009) etc.
She is also a regular speaker at various National Conferences including Delhi Ophthalmic Society, Uttar Pradesh State Ophthalmological Society, Varanasi Ophthalmic Society and Indian Intraocular Implant and Refractive Society.
HONOR & AWARDS
- Joint recipient of “Junior Resident of the year (2007)” award in Dr R P Center, A.I.I.M.S