Dr. K.V. Sarma
Dr. K.V. Sarma did his MBBS from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada, A.P. He has more than 40 years of experience in emergency care. He has done his PGDHHM from IGNOU, Delhi. Founder of the Emergency department of Max Hospital (MHVI & MSSH), Saket, Delhi. Founder of the Emergency department of Fortis Hospital, Shalimarbagh, Delhi. Faculty member of fellowship in Emergency Medicine Course conducted by George Washington University at Max Healthcare.
- Expert in Critical care medicine
- Expert in handling medical emergencies
Senior Consultant & HOD
Trauma & Emergency (24x7)
Education and Fellowship
- MBBS Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada, A.P.
- PGDHHM IGNOU, Delhi
Awards & Honors (If Any)
- Founder of the Emergency Department of Fortis Hospital, Shalimarbagh, Delhi.
- Founder of the Emergency Department of Max Hospital (MHVI & MSSH), Saket, Delhi
- Paper presentation on “Emergency Base Station” – EMCON 2005, CMC Vellore
- Attended many workshops in bio-medical waste management, handling chemical warfare injuries, disaster management, evaluation & management of cardiac patients, etc.
- Member of Delhi Medical Council
- Member of Medical Council of India
- Worked as Medical Resident at Mahalakshmi Nursing Home, A.P.
- Worked as Medical Officer at Al-Fatah Hospital, Libya
- Worked as Casualty Medical Officer at St. Stephen’s Hospital, Delhi
- Worked as Senior Consultant at Max Saket, Delhi
- Worked as Senior Consultant & HOD Emergency Services at Fortis, Shalimarbagh, Delhi