Dr. Aashish Chaudhry
Dr. Aashish Chaudhry did his basic Orthopaedic training at Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi and post graduated from prestigious Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi. After that, He went to Royal College of Surgeons, Glasgow, UK, to complete his MRCS examination. He successfully completed the certification program in M.Ch (Orthopaedics) from University of Seychelles American Institute of Medicine. Before becoming the Managing Director, he initially worked in various posts and undertook rigorous structured training in Orthopaedics and Trauma (Fracture) Surgery.
Dr. Aashish Chaudhry has been practicing Orthopaedics since 2007 and has considerable expertise in the fields of TKR (Total Knee Replacement) and THR (Total Hip Replacement).
Sr. Consultant - Orthopaedics & Trauma Surgery
Orthopaedics & Joint Replacement
Education and Fellowship
- 2001 M.B.B.S. Delhi University
- 2004 M.S. Orthopaedics Delhi University
- 2009 MRCS Glasgow, UK
- 2009 M. Ch (Orthopaedics) Seychelles American Institute of Medicine
- 2010 Dlp. SICOT Gothenburg, Sweden
Awards & Honors (If Any)
- As a Medical Professional, He has written papers on several related issues during his medical career.
- He has attended several workshops/Training Programmes/Conferences & Seminars nationally and internationally, recently being AADO-OLC-Stryker Advanced Trauma Cadaveric (Upper Limb Injury) Workshop from March 26-27, 2011 at Orthopaedic Learning Centers of The Chinese University of Hong Kong.
- Distinction in Physiology (1997) in First Professional Examination
- Gold Medal in Physiology (1997) and Forensic Medicine (1999) by Delhi University for Highest Marks in these subjects.