Hearing & Speech
We have a specialized unit equipped with state-of-the-art machines and highly qualified professionals committed in delivering quality services to individuals suffering with hearing and speech disorders. We aim at providing a comprehensive audiological care to individuals of all ages (from newborns to geriatrics). We understand that addressing patient's unique listening need is the key to helping him or her.
The hallmark of our services lies in the accuracy of the test reports and progress made by our patients.
- Pure Tone Audiometry (PTA)
- Tympanometry (Middle Ear Analysis)
- Speech Audiometry
Neonatal Hearing Screening
- Hearing Aid Trial
- Digital Hearing Aids : BTE - ITE - ITC - CIC - RIC
Speech-Language Assessment & Therapy
- Hearing Loss
- Autism / ADHD
- Cerebral Palsy (CP)
- Acquired Childhood Aphasia
- DSL (Delayed Speech Language Development